Rey Mysterio Discusses Potential Retirement Plans, WWE news

 Rey Mysterio Discusses Potential Retirement Plans  

Image credits WWE

Having recently commended the twentieth commemoration of his WWE debut , Rey Mysterio will evidently go down as one of , if not the most significant luchadors in wrestling history . Yet, , will a long residency in the business , the subject of retirement generally drifts around over the long haul , and its unquestionably something Mysterio has been thinking about a great deal recently .
Rey Mysterio Has A Retirement Date In Mind Speaking to Ariel Helwani for BT Sport , ysterio examined various themes around his unbelievable vocation , and prominently , when it could reach a conclusion . On the subject of retirement , Mysterio shared that he had ' consistently heard from others that they simply go until they can't any longer . There's actually no beginning and end date . You just go through it until you can't or until you step away to accomplish something different . ' Competing in his most memorable match at 14 years old back in 1989 , Mysterio's vocation has spread over fifty years , significantly longer than a large number of his peers . With regards to a particular date when he could at long last hang up his boots , it ' Q1 that ' The Master of The 619 ' obviously mas pondered . Mysterio imparted to Helwani that ' now that I'm drawing nearer to my fifties and I see my child wrestling , I let myself know that I need to go three additional years and I would rather not go beyond fifty . However at that point I remind myself , consider the possibility that I feel better ? Could you at any point actually go one more year ? As of the present moment , my date has forever been to not go more than fifty ! RELATED : Edge Tells WWE Raw Crowd He Intends To Retire Next Year In Toronto How Much Longer Can Mysterio Still Compete ? From Mysterio's remarks , obviously his state of being will have a critical influence on retirement . The concealed wonder has been no more unusual to wounds over his vocation , however all through his most recer 1 in the WWE , Mysterio gives off an impression of being looking good for a man with his style and miles out and about . ' I'm shocked once in a while at how great I feel only generally with how much beatings I've taken , how much medical procedures I've had , Mysterio told Helwani . ' It's a tad more than twelve medical procedures to my left side knee . Right one , hope for the best , is great and unblemished . Among extensions and wiping it out and an extended MCL/PCL , a smidgen more than twelve medical procedures . Torn bicep , one medical procedure . Torn bicep here , my involvement in this one is awful . Th to return and cut me open two m snare knook on wood too I'm .
times . My back , hope for the best too , I'm great ... God is great with me and has dealt with my back , my neck . Simply my knee has been my greatest issue ' ( h/t to Fightful for every one of the records ) . Rey Mysterio will turn 50 in December 2024 , so it will be fascinating to see whether his vocation go on past that .2nd position WWE digital marketing in US,


Post a Comment

0 Comments