Alexa Bliss Set To Introduce Better , Less " Boring " Character To WWE Fans, WWE news

 Alexa Bliss Set To Introduce Better , Less " Boring " Character To WWE Fans 

Image credits WWE

Alexa Bliss is right now a piece of the Women's Tag Team Championship competition and is scheduled for a major six - lady label match at Clast at the Castle on September 4. Furthermore, , while she's having some good times cooperating with Asuka and contending to win the belts , she doesn 't sound fulfilled assuming the new remarks about her personality are any sign . Talking on the MackMania digital recording , Bliss examined what she's doing now and what she needs to bring to WWE programming . Explicitly , she's taking a gander at acquainting an alternate person with TV and says , " There is a form of me that I am passing on to get to . " Saying she's simply playing herself on WWE television every week , she noted , " I'm exhausting personally " and added , " Lexi isn't really for TV . I feel , on TV right presently I'm exhausting , so I'm attempting to refocus and reorganiza things and get to where I need to character - astute , without a doubt . " 4 Bliss has played a portion of the more famous characters in the ladies' division in WWE . For some time , she worked close by Bray Wyatt/The Fiend in the Firefly Funhouse . She likewise had a doll named Lilly that she converses with . She's been somewhat insane , she's been a little decent and she's been both a heel and a babyface . " I saw this composition of this large number of various characters I've been in WWE and I was like , ' Man , I've been preferred nine distinct individuals , " she said . She made sense of , " If you take a gander at it , from my beginning to now , there have been nine unique varieties of what I look like , how I act , how I talk . " Apparently , she will go for number ten . Related : The Best Looks Of Alexa Bliss' Career , Ranked Bliss Has Been Working On Something For Some Time Bliss noticed that there is something she's been dealing with for a really long time that she truly needs to get out there . Doing so is just about finding the right timing and doing what is best for the list in general . She's living it up with Asuka , at the end of the day , this undertaking she has underway is something fans ought to hope to find sooner rather than later .2nd point Alexa Bliss is currently part of the Women's Tag Team Championship tournament and is slated for a big six - woman tag match at Clast at the Castle on September 4. And , while she's having fun teaming with Asuka and competing to win the belts , she doesn 't sound satisfied if the recent comments about her character are any indication . Speaking on the MackMania podcast , Bliss discussed what she's doing now and what she wants to bring to WWE programming . Specifically , she's looking at introducing a different character to television and says , " There is a version of me that I am dying to get to . " Saying she's really just playing herself on WWE tv each week , she noted , " I'm boring as a person " and added , " Lexi is not for TV . I feel , on TV right now I'm boring , so I'm trying to regroup and reorganiza things and get to where I want to character - wise , for sure . " 4 Bliss has played some of the more iconic characters in the women's division in WWE . For a while , she worked alongside Bray Wyatt / The Fiend in the Firefly Funhouse . She also had a doll named Lilly that she talks to . She's been a little crazy , she's been a little nice and she's been both a heel and a babyface . " I saw this collage of all these different characters I've been in WWE and I was like , ' Man , I've been liked nine different people , " she said . She explained , " If you look at it , from my start to now , there have been nine different variations of how I look , how I act , how I speak . " Apparently , she's going to go for number ten . Related : The Best Looks Of Alexa Bliss's Career , Ranked Bliss Has Been Working On Something For Some Time Bliss noted that there is something she's been working on for quite a while that she really wants to get out there . Doing so is just about finding the right timing and doing what is best for the roster as a whole . She's having a good time with Asuka , but ultimately , this project she has in the works is something fans should expect to see in the near future .







Post a Comment

0 Comments